Saturday, August 25 a scout in the Lexington Ward organized a kids triathlon for his Eagle Project. It was for children 6 - 11. We had a great showing by Team Whetstone. Kenny, Tim, Christi, Owen, Emma, Kevin, Mary Beth, Maizeigh, Norah, Zeva and I all were volunteers. Peyton, Olivia and Jackson were triathletes! I was assigned to the transition area so I didn't have the opportunity to take many pictures but here are a few I took from across the parking lot. Christi took a bunch of pics so maybe she'll let me post some of hers.
Olivia and Jackson waiting for their age group to start
Olivia and Jackson still waiting!
Peyton waiting with Luke Nininger. There's Brenda in the pic too!
Mary Beth and Norah ready to cheer
Peyton, Olivia and Jackson did an awesome job! Way to go, gang!!
I get so excited to watch my family members participate in these kind of events. I am so thankful that they choose to be healthy and seek after things that will keep them that way. They are such a great example to me. I keep hoping that if I hang around them long enough some of it will rub off on me!!
1 comment:
are you kidding? you are THE greatest example to us for healthy living. You've lost SO much weight and are doing it the right way!! You're SO awesome!!!!
Great pics (and thanks for including Zeva!)
Post a Comment