Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Maggie

July 27 was Maggie's very first birthday!  We decided that since we are on our yearly vacation to the beach the week of Maggie's birthday we would celebrate with a party there every year!
Maggie's ready to party in her fabulous party hat that Mary Beth made for her!
 Enjoying her cake
 REALLY enjoying her cake!
 Christi decorated the villa
 Mary Beth made games like Pin the Spot on the Ladybug
 Big Daddy and I sent Maggie's present to her in Virginia - A new cottage!
I think she likes it!
Maggie is such a sweet little thing.  I really miss having the opportunity to see her grow day to day.  I cherish the times that we do get to spend together. 
Happy Birthday to my "Perfect 10"
I love you SO much!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I LOVE the pic of her in the cottage smiling so huge!!! What a fun play place! She is the perfect 10!