Monday, September 3, 2012

Hilton Head 2012 - First Week

July 21 Michael and I headed to Hilton Head Island for our first week at the beach.  This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year!  Just the two of us all week long!!  I love this man!
Just sitting on the beach for hours.  One of us reading and the other one napping!
Early morning long runs.  Um, I would be on the bike while Michael ran! 
 
 That little white spot is Michael running.  I stopped to take a picture of an alligator!
 I really needed a pedicure and someone was sweet enough to go with me!
LOTS of yummy food all week!
Not many pictures because we were too busy having fun!  I'm already counting the weeks until next year!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

great pictures - its so fun to have a blog and be able to document them. That desert looks really delicious (even though I don't like raspberries)