Saturday July 21 Big Daddy and I packed up the car to head to the beach for two weeks but we had a couple of events to attend first! The first one was for Jackson...This year Jackson has been on the swim team for Lexington's country club. It has been so much fun to watch him swim. He has really proved to be a great swimmer!! His final meet was the city meet at the USC pool! Wow! Now that was cool!!
Getting ready to start.
He's in the green cap in the middle
Climbing out of the pool
He was second in his heat! Awesome Jackson!! I can
hardly wait until next year!
1 comment:
seriously the picture of him standing on deck made me cry!! It is so amazing that he got to swim there. He did so awesome and I'm so glad y'all were there to cheer for him.
Post a Comment