Thursday, August 6, 2009

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN, (WIN, WIN, WIN!!)

We are down to the final four!
Will the grand prize go to
Kenny and Jessica
or
Kevin and Mary Beth???
Stay tuned for the big reveal!!!

9 comments:

Mary Beth said...

i think its really funny that tonight is the finale of SYTYCD with 2 girls and 2 boys and we're in the finale of the beach goal with 2 girls and 2 boys. Cute!!!

The Gould Family said...

My guess is MB... maybe i'm biased though.... ;0)

can't wait for the results!!

Libbi said...

Oh for crying out loud...Give both couples a prize!!!!! I love that y'all encourage physical fitness in your family...GO TEAM WHETSTONE!!!

Mary Beth said...

oh for crying out loud just tell us the winners!

The Gould Family said...

the suspense is killing me! haha...

LaNelle said...

I want to know!!! When is the big reveal? We are all a bunch of impatient people here...and we want to know! :)

LaNelle said...

I want to know!!! When is the big reveal? We are all a bunch of impatient people here...and we want to know! :)

Mary Beth said...

LaNelle's so impatient, she put it twice! :o)
I must be the only one in the family that's dying to know, that must mean I deserve it the most! :o)

LaNelle said...

yeah I'm not so sure why it posted twice...but I am dying to know and to hear what the prize will be for the winners cause I know your momma and am sure its gonna be fabulous!