Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauralan!

Well, well, well, Lauralan turned 40 what? Let's just say she is still in her "early" 40's! She has got to be the most fun loving, compassionate, understanding, opinionated, resourceful, thrifty, bargain-hunting woman I know! We teased her for years about the need to name her daughter Walmarta Clearensa!!
If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely love my girlfriends! These ladies are fine, kind, refined, otherwise defined, outstanding young southern belles! They make me laugh, cry, want to hug them and pull their hair out all at the same time!!
We treated Lauralan to a mini trip to Hilton Head for her birthday. With Pamelia living so close, she was able to meet us there. This really wasn't a "planned girlfriend trip" but it sure was great being together.
Aren't we something in our Salty Dog T's?! (You know I love you dearly, Libbi, if I would not only allow you to wear that eye-hurting Clemson orange shirt but I actually bought it for you!!!)

Good times at the Salty Dog

Lauralan, I hope you know just how much you are loved. You are a gem in our crowns! And we take our crowns very seriously!!
Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!

3 comments:

Libbi said...

I love those pics and I loved our trip!! How do people SURVIVE without righteous, hilarious, fun girlfriends!!???? Glad I don't have to find out!

Mary Beth said...

its looks like y'al lhad a great time and the pics are great. Mom - you look hot in that royal blue - and I know dad's gonna love that color on you.

Pamelia said...

I loved our trip! I'm glad that Lauralan had a birthday and y'all came to HH.