Monday, August 3, 2009

AHH, THE BEACH!!

Vacation was fabulous!!!
I absolutely love the beach!
I am so grateful to all my children for coming down and sharing a week with us.
I sure do love all of you!
I didn't take a lot of pictures so here are just a random few.
We did have our family pictures taken on the beach so I'll post those when I get them.



My big boys digging

Big Daddy's favorite thing to do on the beach is DIG!



Family Home Evening

Our FHE activity

Us girls always go shopping. We all tried on the same shoe!

Not quite big enough!

Look at that serious face

Just Chillin'

3 comments:

LaNelle said...

You made me miss the beach!!!
Also...do you think its weird that I could totally tell who's foot was who's in the "shoe" picture? haha
AND....we are all dying to know who won your family competition! When we you announce the big news?

Mary Beth said...

LaNelle, there's nothing wrong with you knowing who's foot was who's - even if weren't one of them, I would've been able to pick them out too! :o)
I love those pictures! they're great. we had the best time

Libbi said...

love the pics!!! had no idea whose foot was who...'cept maybe my best good friend Jackie!! So glad y'all had fun!!!