Christi celebrated her 32nd birthday on October 21. We were still at the Beach 2 Battleship event but sang happy birthday to her in the restaurant! I remember like it was yesterday the day she was born. Waking up thinking I had wet the bed, taking a shower thinking "I hope I make it to the hospital in time" (since I was only at the hospital 45 minutes before Kenny was born), my husband nearly passing out in the delivery room so all the nurses started taking care of him (I was like, "Umm, I'm the one having the baby!!!"), her little crooked nose and worrying it would never be straight, her having jaundice so bad that she stayed naked under the bili light for 5 days (they told me I could go home but I would NOT leave her - I can be quite fierce when I need to be so they let me stay!) then bringing my BEAUTIFUL little girl home!
See - she is still absolutely beautiful!!
I love you with all my heart Christina Ballerina!

1 comment:
WOAH, gorgeous picture!!!!
Post a Comment