Tuesday, October 16, 2012

South Carolina State Fair

Monday, October 15 Michael and I went to the fair.  Gee, it's funny....It's not near as exciting as it was when I was younger!  I don't eat much fried food any more so even the food wasn't near as good.  Although, we did share a corn dog, french fries, pork chop on a stick, chicken gyro, elephant ear, and lemonade!
Me and my honey
As soon as we walked in the gate we saw some of our family!  That was fun! 
 Peyton had a piece of his art work entered.  He won first place for his self portrait.
 Wow!  Awesome!
 Like mother, like son!  Jessica entered a decorated cake.  She also won first place for her roasted pig!  Amazing!
Tim, Christi, Owen and Emma got to ride an elephant!  It was a fun night and I guess we'll just wait until next year to do it again!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

the fair was awesome this year! I'm glad we got to see y'all!