The Girlfriends had a fabulous weekend September 15 - 17! Pamelia had hip surgery 4 weeks ago and September is her birthday month so we wanted to go spend some time with our dear friend whom we miss very much! So glad she felt good enough to stay with us in Hilton Head.

We took turns pushing her in a wheel chair. She hated it but we didn't mind in the least. We were just so excited she could go!

We went to a little
Mexican restaurant she loves and they sing a special song and make you wear a hat when it's your birthday. So.......oh, yeah, she was
embarrassed!

We loved it!

Me and my peeps (Libbi was taking the photo)

These are some amazing women. I wouldn't trade them for all the tea in China!! Look out Myrtle Beach here we come in February!
4 comments:
so so fun!!! Thanks jackie! What would we do without each other???
i love your pictures - i can't wait till Lannie and I get to start our junior girlfriends club
Awww...poor Pamelia! Glad y'all could have fun regardless! Y'all ARE amazing, including you!
Aww I just saw this! Thanks so much for pushing me around!! I truly have the most dear and precious friends! I can't wait for February! I alway enjoying spending time with my girlfriends! Thanks again for coming to get me and my birthday supper. Love all of y'all and I missed seeing you Lynn!
Post a Comment