Friday, August 20, 2010

Hilton Head 2010

July 17 Michael and I headed to Hilton Head Island for our
two week vacation. Every year, the second week,
we have all the kids come down for the week.
But not this year.
We are taking the whole family to
Disney World
in November so we had two weeks for just us!
However, some of the kids came down for a couple
of days the second week. It was fun to have some company!







2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

love those pictures - especially the one of Emma all "relaxed", her chunky legs look so yummy! I hate the one of me dancing but Maizeigh looks hilarious - because I know exactly what she's doing flipping her head back like that, I can see it right now.

Pamelia said...

Love the pictures!! I wish I'd had known y'all were at Hilton Head. We would have had y'all come over for supper. I hope that y'all are doing well. See y'all soon!!