Saturday, August 21, 2010

Biking Across South Carolina

This past weekend, August 13 & 14
Michael and Mike Nininger rode
their bikes from the SC/GA line to the coast.
All the way across the state in two days!
About 235 miles......
Yep, they're crazy!!
I was so glad to see them come riding in
Saturday afternoon. When Michael is riding,
I am constantly worrying and praying for his safety.
Prayers are answered!
He had a blast!
Now he's wondering what to do next!
I guess Ironman Florida in November will just have to do!
I love you babe. You're the best!


3 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! Lots of great updates! Love the beach picture!

Mary Beth said...

#1 - I LOVE the 2, 3, 5 picture with Mike
#2 - My dad is HOT in a bandana!!!!

Marina said...

Oh, how I miss you and the family! Tell your hubby that he is amazing. I can't believe he biked as far as he did. If he's up for a greater challenge, though, tell him he can bike to Vegas...while you fly on out and meet him, of course. ;)

Y'all are doing such a wonderful job with your family!!! I'm glad to see that y'all are so closely knit together. Y'all are an awesome example!!! =) I love looking through your pictures!