Monday, November 16, 2009

Junior Gamecock Halloween Party

Thursday, October 29, was the Junior Gamecock Club party at Frankie's Fun Park. The kids really look forward to it every year! We had a great time. Hotdogs, dancing (go Maizeigh!), candy and lots of rides!

Jackson (on the right!) and Cocky racing on the motorcycles.

The giant slide. My camera wasn't doing a good job in the dark. Kenny was holding Maizeigh, and Tim was holding Owen but I think Hunter beat them both down!

The Drop Zone. Michael, Hunter, Kenny, Jackson and Kevin. I could not believe how much Jackson loved this ride! I think he rode it three times and every time he just laughed and laughed! Hunter was so cool, he was raising his hands and not holding on!! It was too scary for me!

Owen getting a ride from Uncle Kenny

Do you think he was happy?!?!

Princess Maizeigh in the only ride she was big enough to ride by herself.
We missed having Peyton, Hagin and Olivia with us. You kids needs to clean up your rooms next time!!!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

aww man, I never heard that the other kids didn't get to go.
I LOVE the picture of Jackson racing Cocky, that's all he talked about - that and the drop zone - he loved that ride

CWMayoPhotography said...

Owen has such a gigantic mouth! Thank you for taking us, Mom! We had fun!

Libbi said...

hope he beat cocky!