Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 4th at the Lake

We had our annual July 4th party at the lake house! I got so busy that I only took a few pictures at the very beginning of the day. I wish that I had more with all the people that were there. We had over 50 friends and family. Anyway, I wanted to share the few pictures that I do have!!

Mary Beth gave Hunter a ride on what if affectionately known as "Grandma's Boat"

Jackson does not like to ride -- He likes to drive!!

Owen all buoyed up!

Christi and Maizeigh digging in the sand

This is Emily, a good friend's daughter, and Maizeigh. Emily was a little dollbaby. When she first arrived I asked her what her name was and she said, "I'm Honey-Girl"!! She and Olivia hit it off just great!
Thank you to all of our friends and family for coming to celebrate with us! We had fabulous food and wonderful fellowshipping! Put it on your calendars for next year!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

those a great pictures.
I must've been drivin' pretty fast to make Hunter's hair look like that! :o)

Pamelia said...

I hate that we missed it this year. I think that it is the first year we weren't there. We WILL be there next year. Love and miss y'all!!!