Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Maizeigh Daisy!!

This is my little sweetheart!! She is a big ONE year old today! She gets so excited when she sees me and that makes me SO happy! I think she knows that as long as she is sweet to me she will never have to worry about having something new to wear! She has such a loving personality. Always ready to give you a big grin! Her mama was always known as Miss Sunshine so we have nicknamed Maizeigh "Little Miss Sunshine". How appropriate!
We Love You Angel!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

that was really sweet mom!
Maizeigh does love you and I think its because y'all are kindred spirits - you both adore shoes!

Libbi said...

I love this pic of her!!!! darling!!

Libbi said...

I love this pic of her!!!! darling!!

Libbi said...

I love this pic of her!!!! darling!!

thegeralds said...

Don't you love shopping for those babies- especially the girls!