I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Michael and I had gone to Hilton Head for a few days and returned home on Sunday morning. In the mail was a very sweet card from Joe and Chelsea to start my day off to a great start! Then after church we all went to the lake and the boys, Michael, Kenny, Tim and Kevin, cooked for us girls. Michael grilled and Kenny brought dessert, Tim brought mashed potatoes and Kevin brought baked beans and mac and cheese. Who knew these boys knew how to cook so well!!!!!! It was fabulous. Let's do it again! Somehow I didn't get a picture of me and all my children but I did get a few of me and my girls.
3 comments:
You got pics of the girls because they are bloggers! LOL!
that's right Marina!!!
I love those pics
what a fun day y'all had!! You are such a great mama!!!
Post a Comment