I am so thankful that we have been blessed with the opportunity to be working on three schools in the Hilton Head area. It "makes" me and Michael have to spend some time down there! We have such a great time enjoying the island and each other!

This was our view from our condo while we were eating lunch.

If you look hard you can see not one, but THREE, alligators on the grass.

Here's a close up. Well, as close as I would get, that is!!

I thought this was a cool shot of this heron on the post.
I'm ready to go back to Hilton Head!!
5 comments:
I did notice the gators, but was hoping my eyes were deceiving me! There are gators in Hilton Head?!?
I have never been to Hilton Head...sad, I know! When I get a chance to go, you need to recommend stuff for me.
Let me know when y'all go back. We usually go to HH on Wednesday's to go to the beach. I miss my SC friends!!!! We will be in town the weekend of Father's Day for two wedding and Father's Day. I hope we get to see y'all.
those are beautiful pics!!! I'm so ready for the beach.
love your pics...and I just noticed we once again have the same background...guess we must be beach lovin girlfriends!!
Post a Comment