Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party

We celebrated Jackson's birthday last night at Chuck E. Cheese. He had his friends and family there and we had a great time!

Jackson sure liked playing!

Do you think Maizeigh was having fun??

Owen might not look like he was having fun but he was!!


Hunter was a pro at skee ball! He beat us all and got hundreds of tickets!

Party Time! Jackson was getting his birthday metal!

Chuck E. Cheese came out for a hug from the birthday boy.

Jessica made Jackson this awesome Spiderman birthday cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!!

4 comments:

Marina said...

Kiddie birthdays are so fun! Jessica is AMAZING! I wish I were around to give her some business! She is INCREDIBLE!!!

Marina said...

Kiddie birthdays are so fun! Jessica is AMAZING! I wish I were around to give her some business! She is INCREDIBLE!!!

Mary Beth said...

mom - did you change your blog background and header by yourself? it looks great!

Mary Beth said...

mom - did you change your blog background and header by yourself? it looks great!