Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beach Goal Update

Well, most everyone has been working really hard on their beach goals. I think that some of us, yes, that includes me, aren't where we would like to be but at least some progress has been made. Take a look at what has been accomplished at the 3/4 mark ......
MICHAEL
Lose 13 pounds (3 pounds)
Bike 1500 miles (1100 miles)

JACKIE
Lose 20 pounds (12.8 pounds)
Log 50 hours cardio/weight training (23 hours)

KENNY
Lose 20 pounds (13.2 pounds)
Run 4 miles under 40 minutes (2.4 miles in 26:02)
Log 90 days doing push ups / sit ups routine (20/30) (87 days)

JESSICA
Lose 10 pounds (7.4 pounds)
Run 175 miles (62.65 miles)

TIM
Run/walk 100 miles (0 miles)
Log 90 days push up / sit up rountine (20/30) (14 days)

CHRISTI
Run/walk 250 miles (66.75 miles)
Log 20 hours arm/ab/leg routine (3.10 hours)

KEVIN
Bench press 250 pounds / 3 reps (235 pounds / 2 reps)
Run 1 mile in 6:15 (6:35 minutes)
Log 15 hours martial arts training (10.5 hours)

MARY BETH
Lose 21 pounds (17.6 pounds)
Log 35 hours in gym (aerobic class) (27.3 hours)

JOE
Lose 20 pounds (5 pounds)
Log 50 hours weight training (6 hours)

CHELSEA
Lose 20 pounds (8 pounds)
Log 90 hours cardio/weight training (65 hours)

Keep up the good work everyone!!
SO, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE???

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kevin ran a 6:35 mile!!?? That's amazing! Congratulations everybody on your progress thus far.

Mary Beth said...

yep, everyone's doing great!

So, Do you think you can Win win win win (that's what you should've put) - that's what I was singing when I read your last line.

Marina said...

Wow! That is so inspiring! No matter what the numbers are at the end, y'all are ALL winners!!!!

Jackie said...

I am impressed with everyone's accomplishments thus far. The only way that I know how to celebrate us loosing a whopping 124 pounds would be to go out and enjoy some of that good ole low country fried seafood. If you only knew what the grand prise was. (This is Dad)

jennifer said...

Looks Like MB might be the winner!

Mary Beth said...

that's right, Jennifer - I'm gonna win!!!!

Libbi said...

I say Mary Beth!!! AND I wouldn't put it past Bishop Whetstone to have some fitness oriented prize...