Yesterday was Peyton's 8th birthday and he was baptised last night! We are so proud of him for making those covenants with his Heavenly Father. The baptismal service was very special and I hope Peyton always remembers how wonderful it felt!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love pictures of our ENTIRE family. It was nice to have Joe and Chelsea here. We're so happy for peyton - I can't believe he's old enough to be baptized, it just seems so unreal!
(**special note to all those who read mom's blog - Maizeigh originally had a dress on at the baptism - I didn't let her go in her jammies**)
2 comments:
I love pictures of our ENTIRE family. It was nice to have Joe and Chelsea here.
We're so happy for peyton - I can't believe he's old enough to be baptized, it just seems so unreal!
(**special note to all those who read mom's blog - Maizeigh originally had a dress on at the baptism - I didn't let her go in her jammies**)
MB..you crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment