Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disney Live!

Last night I took Hagin, Olivia, Jackson and Owen, along with Christi and Mary Beth, to see Disney Live at the Colonial Center. We sure had a fun time!
Waiting for the show to begin

Owen was really into the music. He was either kicking his legs or jumping up and down the entire show.

Olivia was a lucky girl! She got invited to go up on stage and dance the "Hot Dog" song with some of the cast members! (I have a video but I can't quite figure out how to post it yet!?!?)

2 comments:

Libbi said...

oh FUN!!!! So glad you got to share that fun with your grandkids. You are THE best grandma

Anonymous said...

I can help you figure out the video...

Thanks for posting that "fab" picture of me (that was sarcastic)

We had such a great time. Jackson talked about it all day and told everyone his favorite part was "hanny manny" and mommy's favorite part was "minnie".