Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peyton and Hunter's Birthday

Peyton Morris Whetstone was born February 6, 2001
and
Hunter Michael Whetstone was born February 8, 2000
Since their birthdays are only 2 days apart, I thought I would make a combined birthday post for them.
I was fortunate enough to be able to babysit Hunter and Peyton for about the first 2 years of their lives. Jessica was working as a nurse at the hospital and I would take care of the boys 2 or 3 days a week. I got so close to these little fellows. I will always cherish this time I had with them.

Silly boys!

They weren't smiling yet, but they had fun!

This was taken at Sarah Beth and Conner's birthday party. What cuties!

This was at Joe's high school graduation. Yep, Peyton sure liked that thumb!

Hunter was always so happy!

Peyton was always so silly!
I love these boys like crazy!
They will always hold a special place in my heart.
Happy Birthday boys!!

5 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I know how you feel. I watched Chloe a lot while kimberly still worked and chloe was only a few months old so I was like a 2nd mom to her and she'll always be special to me.

Christi said...

I love those pictures of the boys! I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

those are the best pictures! Those boys are so cute.

Libbi said...

loved them and am so jealous that you got to take care of them so much...lucky grandma(SB says to say I'm joking because jealous is not a nice thing...and she is right!!!!)

Christi said...

I keep coming back to look at that pic of them at SB and C's bday party. They are so darn cute!