Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine weekend we were in Myrtle Beach for the marathon and then last week I was in Myrtle Beach with the girlfriends, so we are a little behind on our celebrations. This past Sunday night the family got together to celebrate Mary Beth's birthday and Valentine's Day.
Me and my little babies, Owen and Maizeigh

Maizeigh (with Kevin) eating a treat from her Valentine gift

Hagin, Peyton and Mary Beth with some of their Valentine treats

We actually had Mary Beth open her birthday presents first, then opened our Valentine treats. My pictures are just backwards. (Imagine me getting something backwards! Ha!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BETH - Again!

A new Coach bag

Card making supplies

Strawberry Whoppers - yum!

3 comments:

Marina said...

That's so cool that you give treats to everyone on V-day...you're such a cool mom and g-mom.

Libbi said...

she spoils her family but she ALSO totally spoils her girlfriends and everyone else she loves!!!! so glad MB liked that pretty yellow bag!!! bet she thought it was worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

yes, spoil is a the word that mom best understands from the dictionary. But I don't have a single problem with it!!! :o)
I LOVE my coach bag, its so beautiful.
I love that first picture of you and the babies.