Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GIRLFRIENDS

This time next week I will be on my annual girlfriend trip. I can hardly wait! We just take several days away to talk, shop, talk, eat, talk, -- you get the picture!! These women are the best life can offer. We are all so different yet so alike. Our love for the gospel and each other binds us together. What wonderful friends they are!
Lauralan, Libbi, Pamelia and Me
Separating the goods!

Here's the eating part! Pamelia, Lynn, Tammy, Libbi, Me and Lauralan


Just being goofy - Pamelia, Brenda, Me and Lauralan

Celebrations - Me, Libbi, Lauralan, Pamelia and Lynn

We miss you Yvonne!

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I think its great that y'all take time away from everything to have a weekend with your friends where y'all just hangout and do whatever you want. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of Yvonne!!!
I'm sure y'all will have so much fun - and get lots of stuff for my babies!!! :o)

Libbi said...

Oh I wanted to cry when Y-vonn-ee showed up!!! What a great picture...remember when we went out to eat at Olive Garden and I asked her if she was in a lot of pain and she said, "Maybe. My memory is gone so if I am, I keep forgetting!" She always made us holler with laughter! I still wish we had a behind-the-scenes pic of that picture of us with our faces in the cutouts...the best shot was from the back!!! heeheehee...only 5 days and 9 hours...

Marina said...

Those are awesome pictures! have fun...