Last night we had a great FHE. We celebrated Kenny's and my birthday by grilling steaks at the lake house and just being together. Good times!!

Mary Beth taught a great little lesson on Baptism. Peyton will be baptised this Friday night!

Kenny's family gave me a Hallmark Movie. I get so excited when one comes on TV. I LOVE them and want to collect them all!

Christi and Mary Beth's families gave me a calendar with pictures of the family from throughout the year. I got one last year and said it needed to be a family tradition that I get one for my birthday EVERY year! I just love it! I have always saved our family calenders (sort of like journals). I have them back to about 1980. So, I'm so glad that now they have family pictures on them instead of some funeral home!

Kenny got some great gifts too. Mostly movies because he just loves a good movie!

Olivia loving on Owen

A big hug between the birthday girl and boy!! I remember when Kenny thought it was so cool that I could fit into his shoes! Where did the years go???
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!!
5 comments:
It was a fun night. I hate that I missed the lesson. I hope I didn't kill you with all the pictures I took with your camera! Now you have a little glimpse of what I go through to make up a post!
we had a GREAT time - and Kevin always loves steak grilling FHE's! And Jackson just loves to be around the boys and Maizeigh loves all the attention.
So fun! Glad y'all got to celebrate together! and Olivia DOES look like you!
I love Hallmark movies to. They're great1
I can't believe Peyton will be baptized soon..Wow!
Post a Comment