
Every year I look forward to my annual girlfriend trip. We went to Myrtle Beach and stayed in an oceanfront condo. Not as flossie as years past but it had all the essentials. This year it was me, Libbi, Lauralan, Brenda and Lynn. We had a blast! In fact, we had such a good time that we decided to have another (much shorter) trip in October!
We absolutely could not stay in this condo for 4 days and look at a "necked" woman, even if she was made of papier-mache'
We finally decided a roll of paper towels would do the trick
Oh, my goodness, did we ever have a good time at Rioz! This was a fantastic Brazilian Restaurant. The salad bar was crazy! Then you had a coaster beside your plate that was red on one side and green on the other. If you wanted more meat (12 different varieties) brought to your table by very handsome waiters you turned your coaster to green! Pretty cool, huh? But then there was dessert - oh, yeah, baby! Key lime pie, turtle cheesecake and a chocolate cake that was to die for!
Shopping was certainly an adventure. But the best thing was when we got tired, we went to the mall and got foot and hand massages! Now that was heavenly!
This was just one days worth! Crazy, I know!
Friday night Libbi's brother Floyd and his wife Laurel took us out to dinner at Landry's Seafood House at Broadway at the Beach. The food was fabulous but the company was outstanding!!! What fun! Here's a hint: Never, never put your raunchy eggs in the piano bench! Once again the desserts were the highlight - Bananas Foster!
Have you ever played "Where's Waldo"? How about "Where's Brenda"? It's a good thing she is so tiny because we really were running out of space. I had a great seat on the way home. All the packages didn't bother me a bit! That's the only good thing about driving!!I CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And I still wish I were a "girlfriend"...
I'm glad y'all are going in October too! :o)
I read your part about Rioz to Kevin and all he could say was "that's dirty, that's just dirty" - he's not to happy with you :o)
i love the picture of trying to find brenda - and most of those bags were for Maizeigh!!!
What a great job reporting our trip!! It was so much fun and our condo was FABULOUS!!! I am already counting down to October. It was just awesome..THANK YOU JACKIE! and MB, tell Kevin Rioz was even better than Jackie makes it sound...yum yum yum!!
Y'all are so funny! I was crackin up with the toilet paper around the lady.
I can't believe that they would hang that naked lady up in a room but I love how y'all used your resources to cover her up.
Outlet shopping is the best!
I can't believe that they would hang that naked lady up in a room but I love how y'all used your resources to cover her up.
Outlet shopping is the best!
I'm glad that y'all had fun, but HATE that I wasn't there!! I am GOING in October! Hopefully I'll see y'all soon.
Post a Comment