Last night the branch presidency (and wives!) cooked breakfast for the Young Single Adult (Columbia University) Branch for their Family Home Evening. It was great! We cooked 7 dozen egss, 5 pounds of sausage, 5 pounds of bacon, a HUGE stock pot of grits and TONS of pancakes, plain and blueberry. Not much was left over! Afterwards everyone played games. It was a good night! Although I didn't get a picture of our dear branch president, I assure you he did his share of work!
Catherine (a YSA) said she didn't know how to cook eggs so I told her to come early and I would give her a cooking lesson. She scrambled 7 dozen eggs. I would say she knows how now!!
Dean and Charlie (2nd councelor and his wife) cooked up LOTS of blueberry pancakes! Charlie was singing "Blueberry Hill"
Delores and Dave (1st councelor and his wife) did their fair share of cooking pancakes, too!
5 comments:
Wish I could have come! I love breakfast food! Especially if I don't have to cook it!
you should've had them take a pic of you and dad!
oh that sounds soooooo good!! lucky YSAs...Peter will be jealous! Did I tell you Andrew's had free meals the last few days..courtesy of a bunch of different girls (but last week he was "off" girls for life!)!
Yumm!! I'm with Christi, breakfast food is the best. Especially when I'm not the one cooking!
Oh, I love Brother and Sister Mooring. I'm so glad I got to see a pic of them. Tell them I said hello.
Post a Comment