Yay for me!! Just letting y'all know that I changed my background on my blog ALL BY MYSELF!! Well, almost. I only had to call Mary Beth like 10 times!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you only called me once!! You did a great job and inspired me to give mine a little change for a while. Look at you - you have 4 followers now, COOL!!!
5 comments:
you only called me once!! You did a great job and inspired me to give mine a little change for a while. Look at you - you have 4 followers now, COOL!!!
Good job!! I still can't change mine!
it looks really cute and reminds me of you! I'm impressed! I just get LaNelle to do it for me...I am very LAZY!
I love your blog! We do okay with this tech stuff, right?
I LOVE your background...it is adorable! And yes, I still have to do my mom's for her haha so you are ahead of her!
Post a Comment