Monday, January 19, 2009

NOT AGAIN


As some of you know, we have replaced our mailbox four times because someone keeps knocking it down. No, they don't bother to come tell us or even leave a note. The last time it happened, we decided to build a new one in our shop. Yes, it is made of structural steel tube! We figured if someone knocked it down this time at least their car would know it! Can you believe it? They hit it again. Could this be on purpose? I really didn't think we had any enemies! Dumb teenagers!

7 comments:

Pamelia said...

I'm sorry that keeps happening!!! That really stinks! I'm sure their car doesn't look that great this morning!

Anonymous said...

that makes me so mad - I just want to go screaming to the neighbors

Christi said...

They just hate how perfect y'all are and have to do something to at least mess up your yard!

Libbi said...

I think its kids and they just have no guidance at all or they hate themselves...I knew a group of teens in high school that bashed mailboxes and they fit that description and it is really really sad...and I would be livid!! and I'd file a police report and be looking for a vehicle with big dent!!

Leigh This Way said...

Wow, that's ridiculous! But hopefully now with a big dent in their car, they won't bother your mailbox anymore!

Mikelene said...

I was thinking along the same lines as Libbi: Look for a vehicle with a big dent. !!!

Marina said...

Whoah! That's crazy...But you do live on a curve. Insane, though.