Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Yep, it's my birthday! Thanks to my awesome husband, children and grandchildren for the singing, babysitting, cakes, calls and breakfast in bed! I love you all so much!
Me and my mom. Yes, that would be a 50's hairdo!


Libbi, Me, Brenda and Lauralan
Some of my girlfriends took me to lunch today. What would I do without them? I don't want to find out!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday mom!!!
I LOVe that pic of you and your mom.
I asked Jackson who the little girl looked like and he said "grandma" right away. I told you it looks just like you. Kevin said that you can see a hint of Olivia in you.
I'm glad your girlfriends took you out to lunch today! They're great.

Christi said...

Glad I could help your day a bit funner! And I love that pic of you and your mom! I've always thought that you look exactly the same in that pic as you do right now! Just with a different hair style.
:o) Happy Birthday Mom!! Love you!

Christi said...

I just looked at that pic again and you look like Joe now. His little boy pics. Ok, I'm going to bed now...

Pamelia said...

Happy Birthday again!! Have fun in Hilton Head!

Leigh This Way said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mikelene said...

Happy day-after-your-Birthday!!

LaNelle said...

Happy late Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day and you look hot in that shirt you were wearing in the girlfriends pic...I want one! haha

Marina said...

Happy belated birthday! You rock!!!

Libbi said...

You will NEVER have to find out either!!! We love you soooo much! But next year we're going to the cheesecake factory!!

thegeralds said...

Happy birthday Jackie! We hope your day was as wonderful as you are!