Thursday, January 1, 2009

At the Movies

The Saturday after Christmas some of the fam went to the movies. It is sort of tradition to go. We used to do "movie marathons" and go to two or three movies in a row but with little grandchildren that is very hard to do. So we settled on just one.

It was Maizeigh's first movie! She was a good girl!


Owen was good, too!

My Gang!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, seriously, I can't stop laughing at dad's face in our fam pic - haha, he looks like "yeah, this is sooooo much fun standing by a dog poster in the movie theater" he's so silly!!! I should stand up straighter (wait, haven't you been telling me that my entire life!?!?!?)
I wish you were in our fam pic.

Christi said...

Looks like Owen is turning into Jax! He better start turning around for those pictures!
ps: I LOVE your camera!

Marina said...

movie marathon? love the idea! you couldn't get a passer by to take the pic so you could get in?

Mikelene said...

Sounds like fun. So, what movie did y'all see? Did you like it?

thegeralds said...

So much fun!!!