Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Piano Recital

Last night Mary Beth had her annual Christmas piano recital for her students. This year, with the birth of Maizeigh, she decided she would only teach a few select students. The recital was small and at her home. She's such a great teacher and just loves her little students. I wish I had pictures of them but I'm sure she will post some to her blog.

Now is Owen not the cutest little thing? His big blue eyes and crooked little smile! And Maizeigh, oh my goodness, I wish you could really see her outfit. Pink sparkles and fur! She is definitely her mothers' daughter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the sweet comments about me!
I love this picture. That face Owen is making is SOOOO precious - and even though Maizeigh isn't looking, yes she looks great in her sparkles and fur! - and you look absolutely gorgeous in this picture!!!

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi said...

I was going to say that this is a Really good picture of you!

thegeralds said...

Oh my- they are soooo adorable!

Libbi said...

I love that picture! You ARE gorgeous and I love MZ's pink sparkly!!!!! Owen is going to break hearts!!!

Marina said...

Okay, I have to agree with what's been said...great picture of you and the babies! Love it, Love it, Love it!