Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY

Instead of shopping on "Black Friday", us girls always decorate our houses. We can hardly wait to put up Christmas decorations but Michael insists that we wait until after Thanksgiving. Usually, Thanksgiving night we are getting things out and starting to set up. By Friday morning we are ready to go! Christmas decorations just make me happy!

It was raining by the time we got to Christi's house

Mary Beth's windows were a four woman job because of the bushes

Grandma brought Jackson a reindeer pez for being a good boy

Only three women this time!

We got to decorate my house first this year! Yeah!

Owen being an angel while we work. Hey, he deserves a reindeer pez too!

I was grateful for extra hands this year. Thanks Chelsea!

Mary Beth didn't mean to put the garland on backwards!

I just love my new wreath!

The tree is done! See Mary Beth, it doesn't hide your picture!

All lit up!

Even though Christi is not in a single picture (duh, she's the family photographer) she worked really hard to make things beautiful!

5 comments:

thegeralds said...

so fun!

Libbi said...

oh I want mine done!!!!! but it just might not happen this year! Love that you all did each others...

Anonymous said...

it looks great - sorry I didn't send any of my pictures - I only got 2 and Christi's are way better anyways.
I LOVE your new wreath too!!

Christi said...

Mom. A how many women job did you say Mary Beth's house was? I'm the one on the ladder! But thanks for recognizing me anyway!!

Marina said...

I love that y'all contribute in helping one another. Seriously, that it so cool. It makes my heart swell. :)