Saturday, December 27, 2008

HOW COOL IS THIS?

WOO HOO, I got a camera in my stocking!! I'm so excited! Now I can take pictures again. Is this not the hottest camera you've ever seen? Love, love, love it!! My intent is to carry it around with me in my purse so that I'll always be prepared.
Thanks Santa Baby!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, we're all jealous of your awesome new camera - it makes mine look ancient!!!
You forgot to mention that that cool thing has a touch screen!

Christi said...

Can't wait to see it in action!

Marina said...

Super jealous bc my camera just broke too! I love it!

Libbi said...

ok you are the OFFICIAL girlfriend trip photographer this year!! how many days???????

LaNelle said...

That is such a cool camera! It is so pretty and two of my brother in laws have taken nikon coolpix cameras (the version before the touch screen) on their missions and have LOVED them! I'm excited to see all the pictures you'll get to take with it!