Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART!


Michael was born on December 6, 19?? Should I tell? I don't think he would mind. Hum, better not!
First Haircut - He's not too happy! (If you look close you can see the date on the picture! Hee, hee!)

Afterwards - What a handsome boy!

My Eagle Scout

Getting even more handsome

Those were the days - Do you remember them, Phil? - Go, Sky Hawks!


Senior Picture - What a stud!


My Ironman! Still looking good, babe!


Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

7 comments:

Christi said...

Well, I guess it's ok that you did this today even though his birthday is tomorrow. (Since we're going out of town and all...) :o)
I LOVE those pics! But you missed the best one! In his Citadel uniform!
ps: That senior picture looks SO much like Kenny!!
Happy Birthday to my dad!!

Marina said...

Christi, I was going to say that he looks like Joe...or to be more correct, Joe looks like HIM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BISHOP WHETSTONE!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day.

The Gould Family said...

That first haircut picture is priceless... I can actually see some family resemblance in it too. I see Joe and Jackson (believe it or not).
Happy Birthday!!

Libbi said...

Oh my goodness, I saw Joe Joe Joe and then, yes, Kenny too...but I saw Kenny in the younger picture. What a great post...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bishop Whetstone! Y'all have fun in Kiawah...you running fanatics

LaNelle said...

Oh my goodness I love all the old pictures! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love my daddy! as much as people say it and as muchas i think it - I didn;t see any resemblance of me in those pics

thegeralds said...

I do remember those days. He was a best friend that everybody should have. I also remember that not too long after that he fell in love with a girl that worked at a grocery store, best looking red head I'd ever seen. Happy Birthday good brother!