Thursday, December 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE


Joseph Michael Whetstone was born on December 19, 1984 at 8:23pm
Piedmont Medical Center, Rock Hill, South Carolina
He weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces
He was an absolutely beautiful baby! He still is!
Joe was always easy going and layed back. Hum, some things they never outgrow! Joe was always fun to have around. When he was little, I didn't have to punish him very often because all I would have to do was fuss at him and it would hurt his feelings and he would stop doing whatever it was that he was doing wrong. He loved his momma and would want to sit in my lap or right up beside me all the time. I think it was because I would rub his arms or play with his hair. He still likes that! Joe has grown into a wonderful man and I know that one day he will be a great father.

Granny holding Joe

What a cutie


So handsome

Joe was such a sweet boy and this picture shows it

He just couldn't wait to shave
(note: this is NOT a real razor!)

His baptismal day
The Blues Brothers
(Joe is the tall one!)

REAL Brothers
My Eagle Scout
We went through all the sports...
Baseball

Basketball

Football
Soccer



High School Graduation
(College in May 2009- woo hoo!!)

Then off on a mission

Of course, you can see from the very first picture, Joe went on to marry Chelsea two years ago. What a blessing it is to have her in our family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

4 comments:

Libbi said...

Ahhhh..I love Joe...always have since he was the sweetest 6th grader ever when I subbed at White Knoll and I guess I always will...what's not to love???? He is precious...and I am so glad he chose a wife that makes him sooo happy! He deserves it!

Anonymous said...

I love you having this blog mom, its so cool to see old pictures!
Happy Bday Joe! Obviously there are a lot of people that love you in SC!!!

Marina said...

You forgot to mention how talented he is on the guitar and his amazing vocals! Great tribute to Joe. You've raised a good one. (4 actually)

LaNelle said...

Awww that was so cute! And what cute pictures! Happy (late) Birthday Joe! Oh and you left out the part about how he was so cool that his best friend had to go through all kinds of drama becasue EVERY other girl in the entire stake was in love with him haha. But yes, I am glad that he found a GOOD girl to marry that makes him happy!