Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 38!

Friday, December 21, Michael and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary.  Wow!  That's a long time!  I can not imagine anything I would rather have been doing for the last 38 years.  Michael is the love of my life.  He is an amazing husband.  He never forgets to tell me he loves me or kiss me good night!  He brings me flowers at random times.  He helps with meals and worries that he dirties up too much laundry!  He is an amazing athlete.  He magnifies his calling and loves his family.  Most of all he loves me in spite of all my many flaws!  So very grateful to know he's mine for eternity.
Who would have thought that we would now have 10 grandchildren and 2 more on the way! 
I love my family and
I LOVE YOU, BABE!
Here's to another 38!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

oh I forgot about that picture! I LOVE IT!!!! 38 years, pretty amazing!