I always look forward to General Conference weekend. I love to be renewed by the words of the prophets. This conference weekend was extra special because Joe, Chelsea and Maggie came to visit.
They were sweet enough to go with me to the "Walk for Life" to support the Palmetto Health breast cancer center. We walked the 5K while pushing sweet Maggie. She was a charm!
I had a great time! Sorry if I walked you guys too hard!
After the walk we met Big Daddy at Waffle House for breakfast.
I don't think Joe and Chelsea liked me and Big Daddy introducing Maggie to candy but I KNOW Maggie liked it!
While Joe and Chelsea went to the USC vs Georgia football game, I got to babysit Maggie! We went to Chick-Fil-A with Christi, Owen, Emma, Mary Beth, Jackson, Maizeigh and Norah
Then we went to Dunkin Doughnuts! Yep, Maggie liked that too!! I sure love this little girl. I'm so glad that Maggie got to spend time with some of her cousins. It was a great weekend!
1 comment:
we loved spending time with Mags - I love her "workout" clothes
Post a Comment