Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

I was so happy that I remembered to take my camera to the lake!  Then I was so sad to realize that I was so busy I hardly took any pictures!!  ALL the family was together which is absolutely wonderful!!  Chelsea's mom and dad even drove all the way from Virginia to celebrate with us!  It was a great day! 
 Emma and Owen enjoying a little treat
 Big Daddy and Owen
 Big Daddy and Olivia
 Me and my sweet babies, Maggie and Norah.  What fabulous hats!!

The gang getting lined up to watch the fabulous fireworks show performed by none other than our very own Kevin, Tim and Hunter!  It was fantastic!!  I felt like I was at Disney World again!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the pictures of Norah and Maggie, they are going to be good buddies one day! Thanks for having us, it was a blast!

Mary Beth said...

I LOVE the pics of N and M - I had the same thought as Chels!!! They're going to be such good friends. I'm not really sure where Norah's extremly large lips come from...