Sunday, May 27, 2012

Recitals

May 26 was Olivia and Maizeigh's dance recitals.  Olivia takes dance at Suzanne's dance studio and Maizeigh takes dance at Southern Strut.  Maizeigh's recital was at 11 am and Olivia's at 2pm.  It made for a full and fun day of dance!!  I love watching my grandchildren participate in activities!   Maizeigh was cute as a button in her costume!  She was a little overwhelmed in her first number on stage, the Koger Center must have been quite daunting to a 3 year old!  But she warmed right up to it on her second number.  She danced so beautifully!  Overall the recital was very well done and very entertaining.  We left the Koger Center with under 30 minutes to make it to Lexington by 2.  We made it to Pleasant Hill Middle School before Olivia went on stage.  Yeah!  Of course Olivia was the star of her dance class!  I loved her "Congo" outfit but didn't get a picture of her in it.  Aren't they just beautiful! 





I sure do love these little girls and they are so stinkin" cute!!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

GREAT pics!!! It was a crazy day - but I love dance so I didn't mind being at dance recitals ALL day long