Monday, October 24, 2011

The Sweater

This is SO awesome! Michael's mom loved to save things. She would save several special outfits of her children and then give them to them when they were adults. She saved this sweater that Michael was wearing in this 1967 photo. Kenny wore it. Joe wore it and I believe Christi even wore it a time or two! (It didn't have sparkles on it so Mary Beth wouldn't wear it!! Ha,ha!)


This is Michael (in the sweater) with his little brother, Ronnie sitting at the Citadel. Just waiting!



This is Hunter, 44 years later, wearing the same sweater, with his little brother, Hagin, sitting on the curb at the Lexington LDS church building. Traditions! I wonder if it will make it to Hunter's little boy in another 40 years!! Thanks Granny, I hope this made you smile in Heaven today!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

OH MY GOODNESS, I knew that sweater was kenny's but I did NOT know it was dad's - that's AMAZING and makes it even more special, and makes me cry even more!