Michael and I just picked these out of our garden. We picked about four gallons. How many green beans can two people eat?? I guess I need to pull out the canner!!
Or freeze them! We have a vacuum sealer and its my best friend. I love buying fresh produce and vacuuming sealing it until later. Granted I only have a little half fridge freezer but its only the 2 of us and Preston doesn't eat veggies anyways =)
2 comments:
Or freeze them! We have a vacuum sealer and its my best friend. I love buying fresh produce and vacuuming sealing it until later. Granted I only have a little half fridge freezer but its only the 2 of us and Preston doesn't eat veggies anyways =)
the missionaries ate a ton of ours. Maizeigh ate at least 6 tonight at supper, even after they got cold. Yum yum yum!!!
Post a Comment