We decided to spend the day on the beach, May 1, before the Run Forrest Run 5K in Charleston.
Mary Beth, Kevin, Jackson and Maizeigh were the only ones who could come join us.

The beginnings of the castle

I guess they called in an engineer for some building guidance!

Love this picture!
Just how many purses (or should I say buckets)
does one little girl need?

Just
Chillin'

Cool dude!

Jackson wanted to be covered up with sand.
I personally think this is the yuckiest thing ever!

The finished product. I guess the super heroes are
guarding the princesses!
4 comments:
I love the pic with MZ and the buckets. So cute!
I TOTALLY want Maizeigh's swimsuit...if only they made one in my size! :)
Lannie- MZ has shoes and hairbows that go with it too :o)
I love those pictures!!!
I love Maizeigh's swimsuit! It is so cute. I just love all of the pictures of her! She's too cute :o)
Post a Comment