Friday, March 26, 2010

TRI THIS!!

Mary Beth's FIRST triathlon!!!
Okay, so there are not many pictures of Michael participating in the Parris Island triathlon but hey, it was Mary Beth's first! This one was all about her!
She doesn't LOOK scared!
It was Emma's first triathlon too! She was such a good girl!

Mary Beth is the pink cap in the middle of the picture!
She is an awesome swimmer!

On to the bike!

After the run, sweet Kenny called to see how she did and congratulate her!
Aren't big brothers wonderful?!?

Michael, Mary Beth and Mike 9

I think Mary Beth is a born athlete!
She did this triathlon like she was seasoned!
I am in awe of her and all of her accomplishments!
In the movie "The Sixth Sense", Cole's mother only wanted to know
the answer to one question from her deceased mother..
"Do I make you proud?"
The answer was
"Every Day"
So in case I forget to tell you,

You make me proud, baby girl! Every day!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

thank you!! of course you made me cry!!!

Keri said...

You are such a great mom. Thank you for your quiet example of respect and love for your husband. You make me want to be a better wife and mother. Thanks for taking the time to give me some advice last night. I really needed it!