We went seeking specific answers to some important questions.
We went as friends supporting each other.
We went early in the morning, partly because we had
a day full of different things to accomplish.
As we began to leave, Libbi realized she had locked her keys
in her car. No problem, we just called AAA.
It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny.
We sat at the picnic tables gazing at the temple and
contemplated the things we had learned that day.
We talked about the gospel, friends and our families.
We waited for about an hour and a half.
It didn't seem that long.
When we were finally leaving the temple, we were told that
for the last hour and a half the police were chasing an armed
bank robber on the very interstate we would have taken home.
The police had stopped all traffic and cars were parked on the
interstate waiting the entire time.
I don't know about you but I would say that
our Heavenly Father had a hand in keeping us at the temple.
We are so busy most days that we don't take
time to reflect on the spiritual things around us.
To just sit and gaze at the temple....
In calling AAA to come unlock the car, they asked if
we were in a safe place.
Libbi answered a resounding "Absolutely!"
Oh, yeah...
I never have believed in coincidences!
I believe in miracles!

4 comments:
One of our friends always says "Coincidences are God's way of staying anonymous."
and it was a glorious day...and the peace gained there is still here...even during a crazy busy night on little sleep. Thank you my friend..
what a wonderful experience!!
What a great post. The temple is so amazing. I miss not living so close. Glad you and Libbi were given time from the world to ponder and reflect.
Post a Comment