Our sweet, little, precious Emma is finally here!
She was born on Tuesday, February 23 at 1:05pm
She weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces

Tim, Mary Beth and I played Phase 10 with Christi to pass the time

Oh, how sweet is this?!?
Great job, Christi!

Big Daddy and I think she is just perfect!

Owen wasn't quite sure what he thought at first.
But he sure does love her now!

Jessica clocked in just to take care of Emma.
She gave her a bath and did all the other "new baby" stuff for her.
Thanks Jessica!

Humm, not sure how Emma's feeling about one of the girlfriends!
Thanks Lauralan for taking care of Owen while we were at the hospital.

I changed Emma's clothes for her to go home.

Wow, she is so beautiful! I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!
We love you Emma! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
...and Emma looks even more gorgeous now
Post a Comment