Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!

Today is Kenny's birthday.
I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and not 33 years ago!
He has always been just as kind and loving as he is now.
As you can see, he was always the helper.
( I'm not quite sure what he is feeding Christi but if I had to guess, I would say it is oatmeal!)

Happy Birthday Kenny!
I love you more than you'll ever know!

5 comments:

Christi said...

First of all, what the heck am I wearing in that picture?! And yes, my big brother has always been so loving! I've always looked up to him! (In more ways than one!)

Mary Beth said...

that's such a cute picture - I don't think I've ever seen that one. I LOVE KENNY!

Libbi said...

who WOULDN'T love kenny????? love that pic!!

jennifer said...

you should be proud, you raised a wonderfully sweet young man that everyone loves!

Sha' said...

That looks a lot like Hagin!!