Friday, January 22, 2010

Shower for Baby Emma

Last night Mary Beth hosted a shower for baby Emma and Christi. It was a great success! Lots of people and lots of good food! A big thank you to all who helped prepare food and who helped to clean up afterwards - you kn0w who you are and you are terrific!!!

Oh, so many fabulous gifts!

There are actually two pregnant women in this picture! Can you guess who they are??
Ha, ha, not Jessica or Lauri!
Yep, Kimberly and Christi!

Some of the guests sampling the food.
Jessica's cake in the forefront.

We asked Jessica to make a "small" red velvet cake for the shower.
Really, Jessica, do you seriously call this small???
What does a "big" cake look like??
We love you Jessica and your cakes!!

Now we can hardly wait for baby Emma to be born!
Please hurry and come to see us!!
We're waiting!! But not very patiently!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! Fast bloggin, Mom! Yes, the shower was great last night! I had so much fun! I'm going through my pictures now to do my own post! Glad you get some shots too! Thank you for all you did! I love you!

Leigh This Way said...

Jessica's cake is gorgeous!! She is so talented.

Glad y'all had los of fun. Wish I could have been there!

Mary Beth said...

I had a great time too!

Pamelia said...

I'm glad that y'all had a great time! Wish we couold have been there. See you soon, GIRLFRIEND!!!

Libbi said...

love the cake and so glad Christi had a great shower. Great job, MB!!!