Tuesday night, November 24, The Fam went to Saluda Shoals Park for the annual Sleigh Bell Trot. It's a 5K run/walk to see all the Christmas lights displayed in the park. We have made it a tradition to do this to mark the beginning of the holiday season! We enjoyed the lights then hit Ci Ci's pizza! I wish I would have gotten a picture of everyone but it happened to be a fine mist of rain that night that continued the entire race so I kept avoiding taking out my camera. Big Daddy, who placed 3rd in his age group, Jessica, Hunter and Peyton all ran the race. Hunter's skinny long legs brought him across the finish line in under 30 minutes! You rock, dude! Poor little Hagin was sick so Kenny had to stay home with him. We made sure to send them a pizza! The rest of the gang pictured below had a great walk. Thanks for being my buddy on the walk Olivia!
2 comments:
Thanks again for taking us! We really look forward to that each year! Hopefully next year I can run it!
we all look so goofy! Especially Maizeigh and Olivia!
Post a Comment