Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tour de Camden

This morning Michael, Mary Beth and I took our bikes to Camden for the Tour de Camden. Michael rode the 50 mile course while Mary Beth and I rode the 12 + miles. After a misguided start (that's a story for another day), Mary Beth and I enjoyed the ride all by ourselves through a scenic tour of Camden. We saw some incredible houses, talked alot and had a fabulous ride!

Mary Beth, Michael and Me

Mary Beth and I passed this school and thought Jackson would think it was a hoot!! I'm glad I had my camera in my pouch.


3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I had a great time!!!!
and some good exercise and good conversations.

Christi said...

Glad y'all got a picture since I wasn't there! Mom, you didn't borrow a bandanna from MB?! :o)

Pamelia said...

I love, love, love your family picture at the top of your blog!!!